In partnership with Temple Israel and JScreen (a not-for-profit education and carrier screening program for Jewish genetic diseases housed at Emory U in Atlanta), join The Well at Fuse45 Royal Oak for an evening of wine, cheese, and screening for genetic disease.
We'll have a brief presentation from JScreen and hear from Rabbi Jennifer Kaluzny from Temple Israel about her own journey with genetic testing, while sampling wine and delicious cheeses from Mongers' Provisions!
This is an incredible opportunity to learn more about your body, get screened, and plan for your future, with JScreen's significantly discounted testing kits!
For the first 50 people to pre-register with insurance, your screening is only $36! After the first 50 people, screenings are subsidized to $149 with insurance. This is a $1,000+ test, so don't miss out on this opportunity!
Young adults ages 18-45 can follow these steps to register:
1. Visit Jscreen.org and click "request your kit" (or click on the ticket link above).
2. In the "How did you hear about JScreen" box, select "The Well".
3. When prompted, enter your insurance information.
4. Enter event code TheWell2019 and click Apply.
5. Pick up and complete your screening kit at the event at Fuse45 Royal Oak!